Friday, January 7, 2011

Foto Friday!

Well, it's the end of the week, the fin de semana, and that means here at Pop/Life that it's time for another installment of Foto Friday!, where we do some art using reference in some way, whether that be a realistic drawing or a more graphic/comic style work using reference to guide and inform.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I've talked a lot about this Daken drawing that I'm about to post (and I mean a lot; previous posts are found here and here) so I'm going to save a lot of the talking. I'll let the piece speak for itself. I thought it turned out rather well, and I'm officially petitioning to draw Marvel's "Daken: Sexy Son of Wolverine" starting...now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: