Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Missing Ink!

Get it, the 'missing ink'.

-ahem-

Welcome to another installment of my new and improved art blog. I'm your host Alonso Nunez. It's Wednesday and that means it's time to 'sketch' a nice bit of inking (hopefully a nice bit of inking anyways) over some pencils (usually by another artist but sometimes over my own).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will never, ever get tired of doing inks over Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez. This week is a Superman piece by him, the other part of a page from which I got another Superman that I did about a month ago (that one can be found here). Pretty straightforward.

I do think this one turned out better than the last one. I was aiming for less; I wanted something more like an 'ink test', like the one I did a couple weeks back of John Romita Jr.'s sketch of Hellboy and Batman. There might be something in that...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: