Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Manic Wednesday!

Welcome back! It's Manic Mon-...Wednesday! Well, it's also Christmas recovery time, so it actually doesn't feel that manic around here, the opposite actually. The presents are opened, the family(ies) are hosted and the kid is happy. Life goes on though and 2012 is just round the corner. Time's a'wastin'... let's do this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

How was everyone's Christmas? Things went pretty smooth around these parts. My wife had the genius idea of avoiding the malls to get all her shopping done. I wish I'd gone the same route. -sigh- Never again, San Diego malls, never again!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife got a me (among other things) a swanky case for a tennis ball that I caught at the 2008 US Open. It was hit into the crowd after Roger Federer won his match, and it's still maybe my favorite sports memory. I never got a proper case for it while in New York, and then we moved out to San Diego and it stayed in a closet until remember by my wife. It's got a purdy, new home now and it makes me smile when I look up at it from my desk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone see Hugo? Was it as good as everyone is saying it is?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of good stuff, how the hell did I miss Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springsteen doing a cover of Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair"?!? How, I ask you, how?!? My god, it's amazing. It's here, go check it out. You're welcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm working on Hatchepsut day and night right now, and hacking away at it as best I can. The first page is now penciled and lettered, and , well.. here ya go! Thoughts, comments, the highest of praise... all of it is welcome. Mostly. ;-)





No comments: